18/06/2023

Concealment Cipher on "Ramune" Soda Candy Package

For a change, it's about a lighter topic today.
When I sat at the dining table the other day, I noticed a strange text on a package of "Ramune" soda candies (Morinaga), which read something like "It may be just me, but I'm too hungry that the area of a triangle somehow looks like nothing but a cake." The incoherent message seemed so out of place on a candy package. My son told me the real message appears when we pick up only characters in bluish color. It is supposed to be used with a red transparent sheet that students use to memorize stuff (Wikipedia (in Japanese)). 


Application of the sheet reveals the message "Don't give up."

Package says this is a special version with 10%-increased content for students studying for their entrance examination. Another version reveals a message "You can do it." 

 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment